Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Brainstormer project

This is my finished brainstormer project for flight, mythical, tree. When I think of flight and mythical, I immediately think of birds, so I tried to incorporate tat by making my tree bird shaped. I sketched the bird out in pencil and then took a picture of it with my phone and put it in photoshop. I then used the charcoal effect to make the lines more pronounced. I then used the paint brush tool to create color in the background, and took the opacity of the layer down to about 50%. I then used the film grain effect. I was trying to make it look like it was on an old piece of paper, because I think of old paintings and scrolls and such when I think of "mythical" things. I then added color to the leaves and there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment